How to find us
Map and route planner
After entering the address of your starting point and pressing OK, you will be taken automatically to Google Maps (Data protection statement).
Arrival by car
- Lazarettgasse is in a short-term parking zone in the 9th District: Pay parking is available on weekdays (Mon. – Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) for a maximum duration of two hours.
- - St. Anna Kinderspital, €2.70 per hour
- - entrance at the corner of Währinger Gürtel/Borschkegasse, €2.80 per hour
- Both parking garages are open 24 hours a day, and are just a few minutes’ walk from Goldenes Kreuz.
Arrival by public transport
- Subway: Use the U6 “Alserstraße” station (about 400m from our building)
- Tram: Line 43 or 44, use the “Brünnlbadgasse” stop, or Line 5 or 33, “Lazarettgasse” stop
- Bus: 13A “Skodagasse” stop