“TwoCare” prenatal diagnostics
PLEASE NOTE: On the institute's website you will find detailed information on the measures against the coronavirus.
The team at TwoCare, our prenatal medicine practice at the Goldenes Kreuz, offers a wide range of prenatal diagnostic investigations.
The TwoCare team carries out all today’s usual prenatal medical investigations:
- 12-week screening (skin fold measurement, first trimester screening, “combined test”)
- 22-week screening (organ screening)
- 32-week screening (wellbeing ultrasound)
We can also carry out the following investigations for you here:
- Non-invasive prenatal testing
- Baby contact (getting to know your baby, 3D/4D ultrasound using HDlive technology)
You will always be looked after by doctors with many years of experience in prenatal medicine, and who of course also have the appropriate qualifications from the Austrian Association for Ultrasound in Medicine (ÖGUM – Österreichische Gesellschaft für Ultraschall in der Medizin) and the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF).