The skin is the largest organ of the human body, and is subject to many negative influences. Acne, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, allergies and skin cancer are increasingly common today. The dermatology experts in our hospital are specialists both in diagnostics and conservative treatment of skin disorders, and in surgical treatment procedures. Skin biopsies are also part of our range of services, as are tumor removal operations, skin repair and transplants, as well as surgical treatment for leg ulcers.
When it comes to changing a person’s appearance by cosmetic surgery, and minimizing the visible effects of aging, aesthetic medicine offers a range of high quality service options.
Range of services:
- Aesthetic medicine (e.g. botox and hyaluronic acid injections, autohemotherapy, microneedling)
- Breast surgery and maxillofacial surgery (enlargement, reduction, firming, breast reconstruction, lip shaping, eyebrow and forehead lifting, facelifts, nose and ear correction)
- Body sculpting procedures (e.g. abdominal tucks, firming of the upper arms, upper thighs or buttocks)
- Genital surgery
- Scar reduction following surgery or accidents
- Hand and nerve surgery
- Reconstruction after accidents or tumors
Our principal attending doctors: