Acupuncture is recommended as preparation for childbirth from the 35th week of pregnancy onwards.
It can also provide welcome relief from certain problems associated with pregnancy or the postnatal period:
- mood swings, sleeping problems, etc.
- headaches, lower back pain, edema
- as an aid to dilate the cervix
- to help promote milk production, or reduce it
- to help the uterus return to its normal size if this is happening too slowly
Our midwives have all completed a certified acupuncture course in accordance with the guidelines of the Austrian Midwives Association (ÖHG – Österreichisches Hebammen Gremium).
|Duration||30 - 40 minutes|
|Where||at your home within a house call visit|
|For more information or to
arrange an appointment
|Please contact one of our midwives directly!|
|Elisabeth Altmutter||M: +43 664 233 35 30|
|Katharina Merstik||M: +43 664 544 16 66|
|Irene Perko||M: +43 664 145 16 78|