PLEASE NOTE: All services for expectant mothers are SUSPENDED until further notice.
Acupuncture is recommended as preparation for childbirth from the 35th week of pregnancy onwards.
It can also provide welcome relief from certain problems associated with pregnancy or the postnatal period:
- mood swings, sleeping problems, etc.
- headaches, lower back pain, edema
- as an aid to dilate the cervix
- to help promote milk production, or reduce it
- to help the uterus return to its normal size if this is happening too slowly
Our midwives have all completed a certified acupuncture course in accordance with the guidelines of the Austrian Midwives Association (ÖHG – Österreichisches Hebammen Gremium).
|Duration||30 - 40 minutes|
|Where||Midwifery department (3rd floor)|
|Cost||€ 50 per session|
|For more information or to
arrange an appointment
|Please contact one of our midwives directly!|
|Elisabeth Altmutter||M: +43 664 233 35 30|
|Céline Lagadec||M: +43 650 810 53 60|
|Alexandra Langer||M: +43 680 320 95 53|
|Katharina Merstik||M: +43 664 544 16 66|
|Astrid Nowak||M: +43 699 11 71 28 62|
|Irene Perko||M: +43 664 145 16 78|