Prenatal exercises – now as a webinar in German
from 24th week of pregnancy onwards
Our physical therapists have many years of experience and additional training in preparation for childbirth, postnatal recuperation, and pelvic floor care. Physiotherapy exercises improve your understanding of your own body.
Especially at this time above all it is important to pay particular attention to your body and to improve your overall wellbeing during pregnancy. This can be achieved by sharpening your awareness of your body, posture, the way you move, muscle tone, and the way you breathe. Guidance on recuperation in the postnatal period completes the range of services offered.
When the baby is growing inside your body, this is a time of heightened awareness – time for yourself, and for you and your baby together.
- Working with your body – mobilization, improving the way you move, preventing edema, day-to-day routines, exercises for wellbeing, general condition, etc.
- The function of the pelvic floor: getting to know it – making it work for you – relaxing
- Breathing – basics of breathing, becoming aware of the movement and direction of your breathing, breathing before and during childbirth or Cesarean section.
- Body awareness and relaxation
- Things you can do to make childbirth easier – breathing assistance, positioning the pelvis for delivery
Monday, April 19, 2021 (registration deadline: Friday, April 16, 12 noon)
Monday, April 26, 2021 (registration deadline: Friday, April 23, 12 noon)
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (60 minutes)
You can join our webinar group from 10:15 a.m. onwards to become familiar with the technology (Zoom Cloud Meetings – in your browser or via app on your mobile phone).
|Cost||Single session: € 15
We kindly ask you to transfer the amount in advance to our account at Erste Bank:
Privatklinik Goldenes Kreuz
IBAN: AT53 2011 1000 0120 1816
Purpose of payment: ZOOM Webinar - Schwangerschaftsgymnastik
|Trainer||Sessions are led by a qualified physical therapist.|
|Registration||Please send your registration including your desired date and your data (name, address and possibly phone number) to email@example.com.|
|For questions contact||Institute for Physical Medicine
T: +43 1 40 111-8702
|“Where”||The link to the webinar will be sent to you with the confirmation of your registration.|